The intention of this post is to help you become better aware of specific subconscious body language queues women show when naturally attracted to a man. Most women are inherently shy and it is up to the man(you) to make the approach. A lot of men think its usually them making the first move when in reality its women with their subtle body language changes subconsciously saying “Hey notice me!”. This will in return save you time because you’ll be more receptive to knowing if a woman is actually interested in you or just wasting your time by being polite cause she doesn’t know how to easily turn you down.
Here are some specific cues to look out for.
If she looks at you for more than a few seconds. One very important thing is getting good at recognizing when someone has been looking at you and quickly looks away. If it seems like this girl flinches when you look her way and starts looking at places that don’t make sense (ceiling, floor, etc.) then keep a passive eye on her.
- Room-Encompassing Glance: The woman looked around the room for about 5 to 10 seconds, without making eye contact with others.
- Short Darting Glance: The woman gave a sideways, 2-to-3-second glance at a man of interest.
- Gaze Fixate: The woman made eye contact with a man of interest for more than 3 seconds.
If you first see her far away, and she suddenly appears in your immediate vicinity, then it’s a good sign she’s interested in you. Especially if it happens multiple times in a night.
If you ask her a basic question and she responds with more than the minimum socially acceptable response then that’s a good sign she wants you. Or if she says anything to you at all before you’ve said something to her. This isn’t foolproof so be careful, but it’s for sure something to look out for and definitely a sign when combined with the others.
Helpful things to look out for in her response:
- Head Toss: The woman flipped her head backward and lifted her face up briefly.
- Hair Flip: The woman raised one hand up, pushed it through her hair.
- Lean: The woman moved her torso and upper body forward, closer to the man.
- Smile: The corners of the mouth were turned upward, sometimes showing teeth.
- Neck Presentation: The woman tilted her head to one side, about 45 degrees, exposing the opposite side of her neck.
- Laugh/Giggle: Generally, laughing/giggling was a response to conversation with a man.
If she doesn’t shy away from your physical contact and seems to embrace rubbing up against you. People are well aware of their bodies, so if she seems loose with hers around you then it’s a sign of comfort and that’s a good thing.
There are more but that should be enough to get you started. At this point, if you get those signs it’s important to make a move. Don’t second guess yourself or hesitate on the approach. Just be socially apt and get to know her outside of just the regular pleasantries. That means asking her personal questions relatively early and questioning her responses as if you’re vetting her because you are. Remember to keep it fun and if she turns you down, don’t take it personal. Good hunting
Also, check out this video on Indicators of Interested for real life examples.
Make sure to check out our shop for our current promotions and services.
To learn further about more body language queues, check out The Definitive Book of Body Language: The Hidden Meaning Behind People’s Gestures and Expressions